Best Camera Phones under 30000 in Pakistan
Here are a few tips to help you choose the best camera phone under 30000 rupees for your needs.
- Consider the megapixel count: The higher the megapixel count, the higher the quality of the photos. However, a higher megapixel count also means the photos will take up more space on your phone.
- Consider the aperture: The aperture is the opening in the lens that lets light in. A wider aperture lets in more light, which is great for low-light situations.
- Consider the shutter speed: The shutter speed is how long the camera’s sensor is exposed to light. A faster shutter speed means you can take photos of moving objects without blurring.
- Consider the ISO: The ISO is a measure of the sensor’s sensitivity to light. A higher ISO means you can take photos in low-light situations without the need for a flash.
- Consider the camera’s features: Some camera phones come with features like optical image stabilization and autofocus. These can be helpful if you plan on taking a lot of photos.
Here is the updated price list of Best Camera Phones under 30000 in Pakistan as of February 3, 2023:
|Product Name||Price in Pakistan||Users Rating|
|Xiaomi Redmi 10C||Rs. 28,800||5/5|
|Oppo A57||Rs. 33,200||5/5|
|Oppo A16e||Rs. 30,100||5/5|
|Samsung Galaxy A03 Core||Rs. 25,100||5/5|
|Tecno Camon 18P||Rs. 31,200||5/5|
|Tecno Pova Neo||Rs. 25,300||5/5|
|Infinix Note 11 Pro||Rs. 28,300||5/5|
|vivo Y15s||Rs. 28,200||5/5|
|Oppo A16K||Rs. 30,400||5/5|
|Realme C25Y||Rs. 28,600||5/5|