Best Camera Phones under 30000 in Pakistan 2023
Here are a few tips to help you choose the best camera phone under 30000 rupees for your needs.
- Consider the megapixel count: The higher the megapixel count, the higher the quality of the photos. However, a higher megapixel count also means the photos will take up more space on your phone.
- Consider the aperture: The aperture is the opening in the lens that lets light in. A wider aperture lets in more light, which is great for low-light situations.
- Consider the shutter speed: The shutter speed is how long the camera’s sensor is exposed to light. A faster shutter speed means you can take photos of moving objects without blurring.
- Consider the ISO: The ISO is a measure of the sensor’s sensitivity to light. A higher ISO means you can take photos in low-light situations without the need for a flash.
- Consider the camera’s features: Some camera phones come with features like optical image stabilization and autofocus. These can be helpful if you plan on taking a lot of photos.
|Product Name||Price in Pakistan|
|Dcode Cygnal 3 Pro||PKR 24,999|
|Honor X5||PKR 17,999|
|Xiaomi Redmi A2 Plus||PKR 19,499|
|Xiaomi Redmi A1+||PKR 18,699|
|Sparx Neo 7 Plus||PKR 23,499|
|Itel P40||PKR 23,299|
|Infinix Smart 7 HD||PKR 19,749|
|Sparx Neo 7 Pro||PKR 24,099|
|Samsung Galaxy A04e||PKR 31,499|
|Redmi A1 Plus||PKR 18,699|