Best Camera Phones under 30000 in Pakistan 2023
Here are a few tips to help you choose the best camera phone under 30000 rupees for your needs.
- Consider the megapixel count: The higher the megapixel count, the higher the quality of the photos. However, a higher megapixel count also means the photos will take up more space on your phone.
- Consider the aperture: The aperture is the opening in the lens that lets light in. A wider aperture lets in more light, which is great for low-light situations.
- Consider the shutter speed: The shutter speed is how long the camera’s sensor is exposed to light. A faster shutter speed means you can take photos of moving objects without blurring.
- Consider the ISO: The ISO is a measure of the sensor’s sensitivity to light. A higher ISO means you can take photos in low-light situations without the need for a flash.
- Consider the camera’s features: Some camera phones come with features like optical image stabilization and autofocus. These can be helpful if you plan on taking a lot of photos.
|Product Name||Price in Pakistan|
|Redmi A1+||PKR 24,799|
|Nokia C31||PKR 29,900|
|vivo Y01||PKR 23,400|
|Samsung Galaxy A03 Core||PKR 27,999|
|vivo Y15s||PKR 26,599|
|Dcode Cygnal||PKR 21,499|
|Dcode Bold||PKR 29,999|
|Realme C25Y||PKR 27,599|
|Infinix Hot 11s||PKR 21,899|
|Infinix Hot 11||PKR 21,400|